Through Brenkę company with over 30 years experience and who understand our environment as a complex network of single subsystems being protected best by sustainable handling of the central environmental protection goods water, air and soil. For the preservation of these protection goods, the emissions into and the impacts of the environmental media have to be analyzed and limited to standards being reasonable with respect to both, managerial and national economics.
In this context, differentiated databases, exact diagnoses and reliable projections of the transport and effects of relevant hazardous substances need to be drawn up at short notice and in accordance with the requirements of the specific case concerned.
We determine the amounts of hazardous material and their transports in air, water and soil as well as in the biosphere by model calculations and validate them by measurements if possible. With the analyses of the respective site specific exposure situation we are able to limit extensive and costly investigations to the really unavoidable measure. The results then lead to optimized solutions for the successive phases of planning, licensing and realization.
Our Services for You
Water Resources Management
- Concepts for water extraction taking environmental aspects into account.
- Investigations of sustainable water supply for cities.
- Planning aids for sustainable land use.
- Investigations of impacts of planning and building projects on water and soil.
Security Measures for Water-Supply Catchments
- Hydrogeological investigations in water resource development.
- Planning regarding water rights and water management for water extraction plants.
- Strategies to protect water-supply catchments of groundwater extraction plants and dams.
- Advice on agricultural land use taking a sustainable water use into account.
- Water management plans to control extraction.
- Monitoring and development of water information systems.
Decentralized Stormwater Management
- Planning maps for "stormwater infiltration" for urban areas.
- Drainage concepts for potential building areas.
- Comprehensive planning concerning the use of stormwater on industrial and building areas.
Model-based analyses of pollutant transport in water and soil
- Surface and groundwater flow - even under complex geological conditions and in mining areas.
- Dynamics and geochemistry of organic and inorganic pollutant transport in water and soil.
Model-based emission and impact analyses of air pollutants
- Dispersion meteorology.
- Atmospheric dispersion of air polluntants - even in complex terrain.
- Dry and wet deposition and resuspension.
- Investigations on urban and regional climates.
- Dynamics and chemistry of the atmosphere.
Monitoring of emissions and impacts.
Ecological analyses of exposure pathways.
Investigations and assessments of potentially polluted sites, including on-site examinations and sampling for water, air and soil.
Planning of concepts and licensing for
- Water treatment plants.
- Chemical plants.
- Intermediate and final repositories.
- Thermal, biological and physico-chemical waste treatment plants.
Development and assessment of cost-optimal and sustainable remediation concepts.
Tendering and contract negotiations.
Supervision and progress control of remediation work.
Development of utilization concepts for contaminated sites.